Whatever the size or location of your property
if you decide to sell in Medjugorje then you have two major priorities.
1) To ensure that details of your property are made available as
quickly as possible to as many interested buyers as possible.
2) To make certain that you get a quick sale at a favorable price.
• Selecting an Agent: The right agent will help you sell
the property and also help you compare prices and get a good understanding
of the regional property market.
• Medjugorje Properties will advertise your property in its
real estate office and on its website. We will put together a sales
package on your property including photographs and property information
for potential buyers.
• When your property is ready to sell, our service includes
professionally executed paperwork, streamlined administration and
impressive levels of support and assistance at every stage of the
• Medjugorje Properties will handle all the organisation aspects
of the sale by arranging solicitors, notary signing and preparing
the buyer for the sale.
• Exchanging private contracts: Medjugorje Properties will
arrange for the drawing up and translation (where required) of the
• Payment Process: For the advertisement of your property
and arrangement of viewings, there is no fee. Upon completion of
a successful sale the standard fee is 3% (personal agreement may
differ) that under normal circumstances and according to standard
you will be expected to pay within a month of the sale.
• Notary: On the agreed upon date, the buyer and seller (or
authorized representatives) will meet at the township office to
sign and stamp the public contract which states the property is
sold free of charges, mortgages and tenants. The balance of the
payment is made to the seller and possession is transferred to the
• More detailed information is available upon request.
Some of the properties currently available
Pansions / Guest houses
Land for building
Land and properties in the Industrial Zone
Contact Darren Mullan
Office number: 00 387 36 651 518
Mobile: 00 387 63 834 012